Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Disney. If you can't tell I had a thing about the Blue Bayou. A bit lighter [gakk.. well it does use egg whites].
- In a double boiler combine chocolate and butter, stirring until melted.
- Whip cream and supgar until light and fluffy; set aside.
- Beat egg whites at high speed until soft peaks form.
- Using a wire whisk combine egg whites with the melted chocolate and then with the whipped cream. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Yield: 8 cups.
- Source: City Hall.
- Cooking time is chill time.