1/1 Photo of Disney World's Strawberry Soup
We tried this wonderful chilled soup at the Grand Floridian resort in Disney World. My daughter absolutely loved it! I came across this recipe on a site that lists recipes from Disney.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw the frozen berries in their juices.
- 2Blend all of the ingredients (except the fresh berries) on low until smooth.
- 3Chill, shake well before serving.
- 4Add fresh strawberry halves as a garnish.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Disney World's Strawberry Soup
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 550.8
- Calories from Fat 433
- Total Fat 48.1 g
- Saturated Fat 29.6 g
- Cholesterol 173.8 mg
- Sodium 72.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 4.8 g