Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Top of the World in Disney
Make and share this Disney Rose Petal Salad recipe from Food.com.
- IF you have them available the recipe calls for 6 tangerine blossoms as an optional ingredient.
- Fill sink or large dishpan with cold water and immerse lettuce dipping head up and down in water.
- Remove and let drain upside down on towel for a few minutes. Cut out core and set aside.
- Place roses in water repeat as for lettuce. Drain cut off stem end. Set aside.
- Peel tangerines and cut in 6th crosswise.
- Remove seeds and set tangerines aside.
- Cut lettuce heads in half and place on chilled salad plates. Place tangerine on the lettuce. Sprinkle with Rose petals. Garnish with watercress and tangerine blossoms.
- Chill until serving and serve with favorite dressing.