That is Dr House to you's Note:
Top of the World in Disney
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1IF you have them available the recipe calls for 6 tangerine blossoms as an optional ingredient.
- 2Fill sink or large dishpan with cold water and immerse lettuce dipping head up and down in water.
- 3Remove and let drain upside down on towel for a few minutes. Cut out core and set aside.
- 4Place roses in water repeat as for lettuce. Drain cut off stem end. Set aside.
- 5Peel tangerines and cut in 6th crosswise.
- 6Remove seeds and set tangerines aside.
- 7Cut lettuce heads in half and place on chilled salad plates. Place tangerine on the lettuce. Sprinkle with Rose petals. Garnish with watercress and tangerine blossoms.
- 8Chill until serving and serve with favorite dressing.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Disney Rose Petal Salad
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 25.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: