Recipe by avalontwilightdesigns
This is from a tiny stand in a hut in Adventureland in Disneyland of California. These are amazing and served with green onions on the side, we always ordered veggies and dip with them as well to cool our mouths down.
Top Review by ElizabethKnicely
This was so simple and very flavorful. I am lazy and hate cutting raw meat so I bought pre-sliced sirloin steak from the meat department and had my husband stand out in the snow and cook them on a charcoal grill. These could easily become a frequent summertime meal for my family. Thanks for another great recipe avalon! Made for Spring 2013 PAC.
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons sesame seed oil
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 18 ounces sirloin beef, chunks (18 pieces - 1 oz. each)
- 9 bamboo skewers
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all of the ingredients above and bring to a boil, adding cornstarch to thicken. Soak the bamboo skewers in water to avoid burning. Place 3 pieces of beef on each skewer and cook on the grill 3 minutes on each side or until desired doneness. Brush with sauce and serve.