Recipe by byZula
I made this up yesterday to try get rid of the urine odor from my sons potty training exploits.(Long story, but I couldn't figure out where the smell was coming from and I had scrubbed everything possible!) I sprayed my room (carpet, curtain etc.) and now it just smells fresh! I recommend this to all! (Use only essential oils and use in a ventilated area.)
- 15 drops tea tree oil (antifungal, antiseptic)
- 10 drops lavender oil (antiseptic)
- 10 drops lemon essential oils (antiseptic)
- 6 drops bergamot essential oils (antiseptic, deoderiser)
- 6 drops thyme essential oils (antiseptic, antibacterial)
- 4 ounces water
Directions See How It's Made
- Add essential oils to water in a spritzer bottle.
- Shake well a few times per day for several days after making the spray, and right before each use.
- Some of the oil will still float to the top, but because the tube in the bottle extends to the bottom, this should not present a problem.