Recipe by Joel
I use the heated water wash (not pots and pans) and heated dry cycle, but I'll bet the water miser settting (as long as it is heated water) will work too. Try your regular wash cycle first and adjust up or down from there.
Top Review by amygdala
I honestly don't know why some people are so picky over this one.. Just think of your dishwasher as a big steaming mechanism. As long as you wrap everything tight, no worries. Kind of a novelty recipe, just like cooking stuff under the hood. The only adjustments I made to this recipe were 1/8 cup of dry white wine and a little sprinkle of dill.. Came out great!
Directions See How It's Made
- Yes, this is a real recipe.
- Ground rules: No soap, No jet dry, No dishes.
- Wrap the filet, 1/2 lemon, and rosemary tightly in tin foil.
- Place foil packet in the top rack of your dishwasher.
- Use the heated water and heated dry cycle.
- No peeking.
- Salt and Pepper to taste- plate and serve immediately.