Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Try this at your next barbecue get-together.
- 4 large baking potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 4 ounces butter
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into chunks
- 4 carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 stalks celery, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- Have gas grill on high.
- Use an old deep pan such as an aluminum or stainless dish pan.
- Add the stick of butter, onion, celery, carrots, potatoes, and spices in this order. (The steam from the green veggies helps cook the potatoes on top of the mix.).
- Cover the pan and seal it with foil and place on your grill for about 15 minutes or until potatoes are done.
- Serve right from the pan!
Love the name of this recipe :). Delicious way to make potatoes and veggies exactly as written. I used two foil pans that I bought at the Dollar Store, one inside the other because they are not really heavy duty, which made for easy clean up. Served with Ember's Pork Chops which I recommend highly.