Recipe by thekidchef
A tasty snack that will have you and your kids snacking away. This is a desert so if you are snacking on too many of these you'll get fat, so chill.
- 2 large marshmallows (2-3 per person)
- crispy rice cereal or granola cereal
- 2 chocolate squares (milk or dark depending on preference)
Directions See How It's Made
- Take 3 marshmallows out of a bag.
- Get 6 squares of chocolate. Put the chocolate squares into a DISPOSABLE cup or bowl.
- Heat in microwave for 1 and a half to 2 minutes until smooth and spreadable.
- Align your marshmallows side to side flat ends touching.
- Take every marshmallow and put chocolate on 1 side like cement so there is no chocolate seen on the outside of the marshmallow. Pick a side and spread chocolate on it. Only use one side so you can hold the treat.
- Sprinkle Rice Krispies cereal on the side with the chocolate (if you don't like that cereal you can substitute it for granola pieces.
- Put in refrigerator over night.
- If you want to take this on the go or pack it into your kid's lunch wrap in tin foil. Or take out of the refrigerator and enjoy. This is a good way to start your kid's cooking experience so if they ask things like what are you doing, and can i help, feel free too let them join inches This is safe and fun. Enjoy!