24 hrs 15 mins
A tasty snack that will have you and your kids snacking away. This is a desert so if you are snacking on too many of these you'll get fat, so chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take 3 marshmallows out of a bag.
- 2Get 6 squares of chocolate. Put the chocolate squares into a DISPOSABLE cup or bowl.
- 3Heat in microwave for 1 and a half to 2 minutes until smooth and spreadable.
- 4Align your marshmallows side to side flat ends touching.
- 5Take every marshmallow and put chocolate on 1 side like cement so there is no chocolate seen on the outside of the marshmallow. Pick a side and spread chocolate on it. Only use one side so you can hold the treat.
- 6Sprinkle Rice Krispies cereal on the side with the chocolate (if you don't like that cereal you can substitute it for granola pieces.
- 7Put in refrigerator over night.
- 8If you want to take this on the go or pack it into your kid's lunch wrap in tin foil. Or take out of the refrigerator and enjoy. This is a good way to start your kid's cooking experience so if they ask things like what are you doing, and can i help, feel free too let them join inches This is safe and fun. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Discombobulated Rice Krispies Treats
Serving Size: 1 (7 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 22.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: