Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
I found this on the Disarrono website and haven't yet had time to try it out but it looks devine!
- 4 ounces tofu
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup disaronno liquor
- 14 fluid ounces coconut milk
- 2 1⁄2 cups self rising flour
- 1 tablespoon self rising flour
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the tofu and sugar with a hand mixer for a minute or two.
- Blend in the Disarrono and coconut milk.
- Mix together the flour and flaked coconut, gently fold into liquid mixture.
- Pour into muffin cups and bake for 50 minute.