Recipe by - Carla -
I have recently discovered the joys of Disaronno. A trip to the Disaronno website has introduced me to many lovely and delicious recipes. Serve with Disaronno Butter & Disaronno Maple Syrup
Top Review by Pepper Monkey
Yummy. I made the french toast and the syrup according to your directions. The only thing i didn't like was that the alchohol was kind of bitter in the syrup. Next time i will skip that or make sure i boil the syrup longer so that it cooks off. Yummy recipe. Thanks!
Disaronno French Toast
- 4 eggs, beaten well
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 6 tablespoons disaronno originale Amaretto
- 12 slices French bread
- disaronno butter
- disaronno maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow bowl mix eggs, milk& Disaronno.
- Soak french bread in Disaronno mixture.
- In a large skillet, melt a bit of butter.
- Drain french bread and cook in buttered skillet until both sides are golden brown.
- Serve with Disaronno Butter& Disaronno Syrup.
- Combine 1/2 cup softened butter with 2 tbsp Disaronno.
- -=DisaronnoMaple Syrup=-.
- Combine 1 cup maple syrup with 1/4 cup Disaronno in a saucepan and heat until boiling.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool before serving.