Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Delicious & disappears every time. I usaually bring this to work for potluck lunch parties. I am not allowed to bring anything else but this dip, my coworkers wont allow it! I combine all the ingrideint in a crock pot and then let it melt together. I find it easier than baking in the oven. You can just forget about it in the crock pot and it stays nice and warm for snacking later.. that is if there is any left!
- 16 ounces canned chicken (I just use one small can and 1 large can)
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces ranch dressing
- 12 ounces buffalo wing sauce
- Combine and ingredients and bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with crackers, chips or celery.
- Note: can be made in crock pot.
Very easy to make & tastes yummy!