1/1 Photo of Disappearing Fruit Dip
This is one of the first dishes that is emptied when I have a party or get together. It is the perfect dip to get people to eat more fruit, though they may eat more dip than fruit! It goes well with most any fruit you like. I also make this to use as a filling between store bought pound cake and macerated strawberries for a quick dessert that beats any strawberry shortcake! I guessed at the serving size.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cream cheese with electric mixer or whisk until smooth and all lumps are gone.
- 2Stir in marshmallow creme and vanilla extract.
- 3Stir in whipped topping until smooth and combined.
- 4Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, preferably 4.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Disappearing Fruit Dip
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.1
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 44.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 1.0 g