Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of the first dishes that is emptied when I have a party or get together. It is the perfect dip to get people to eat more fruit, though they may eat more dip than fruit! It goes well with most any fruit you like. I also make this to use as a filling between store bought pound cake and macerated strawberries for a quick dessert that beats any strawberry shortcake! I guessed at the serving size.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, extra creamy
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer or whisk until smooth and all lumps are gone.
- Stir in marshmallow creme and vanilla extract.
- Stir in whipped topping until smooth and combined.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, preferably 4.
This was really yummy! I found it a bit on the sweet side and added about 1 tsp lemon juice. Thanks!!! It's soo easy.
So glad I made this for our fourth of July party. The fruit and dip made a pretty presentation and was eaten quickly. Thanks, shimmerchk.
This was absolutely PERFECT!!! There is no way I thought it was too sweet. I loved it and everyone else did too. It is so easy to make, and so popular with everyone. 10 stars all the way!