Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this in a local electric co-op magazine.. Not sure where it originally came from. There is another fruit dip that shares the name ( hence the "2" ), but it has different ingredients..
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened (1 package)
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime peel
- 1 dash ground ginger
- fresh fruit (whatever you like)
- In a lrg mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, marshmallow creme, lime juice,lime peel, and ginger until smooth.
- Serve with fresh fruit, and refridgerate any leftovers.