Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe a couple of years ago and finally made it this weekend. I will definitely be making it again. My co-workers all loved it disappeared quickly. It is very easy to make and would be good for a weekend brunch. It reminds me of McDonald's cheese danish.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll 1 can of crescents (keep sections joined) and press into bottom of pan.
- Cream together cream cheese and 1/2 cup of sugar by cooking in microwave for 45 seconds on high, then stir until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crescent layer.
- Layer second can of crescents over cream cheese.
- Mix together 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over top.
- Melt butter and pour evenly over top.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.
- Variation: add 1 peeled and diced apple to cream cheese mixture (increase baking time by 5 minutes if fruit is added).