Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Family Time Daily Dish.
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 2⁄3 cup Nestle Toll House Baking Cocoa
- 2 large eggs
- 1 egg white, from large egg
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped walnuts
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- COMBINE sugar, butter, cocoa, eggs, egg white, vanilla and salt in a large mixer bowl; beat until light and fluffy. Alternately beat in flour and evaporated milk just until blended. Fold in nuts. Spread into prepared baking pan.
- BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack. Frost with Creamy Chocolate Icing.
- FOR CREAMY CHOCOLATE ICING:.
- COMBINE cocoa and butter in a medium bowl; stir well. Alternately stir in powdered sugar and evaporated milk, stirring vigorously until smooth.