Disappearing Chocolate Bars
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- COMBINE sugar, butter, cocoa, eggs, egg white, vanilla and salt in a large mixer bowl; beat until light and fluffy. Alternately beat in flour and evaporated milk just until blended. Fold in nuts. Spread into prepared baking pan.
- BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack. Frost with Creamy Chocolate Icing.
- FOR CREAMY CHOCOLATE ICING:.
- COMBINE cocoa and butter in a medium bowl; stir well. Alternately stir in powdered sugar and evaporated milk, stirring vigorously until smooth.