Recipe by internetnut
This is a Hellmann's recipe. I found this recipe in Real Simple magazine. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
Top Review by BuffaloGal425
I have made this dip 4 times and all 4 times, I don't have any to take home with me. Thats a great feeling. I think the recipe should all for more than a 1/4 cup of Franks..more Franks the better..
- 2 cups cooked chicken (diced or shredded)
- 1⁄4 cup cayenne pepper sauce (recommended Frank's Red Hot Sauce)
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4oz)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions (optional)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Toss chicken with cayenne pepper sauce. Stir in remaining ingredients except blue cheese. Turn into 1 1/2-quart shallow casserole, then sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until bubbling. Serve, if desired, with celery and/or your favorite dippers.