Recipe by eblissful
Watch these amazing chocolate/butterscotch OOEY-GOOEY brownies "disappear"! What a treat and easy to make!!!
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt Butterscotch bits and Butter in large saucepan.
- Stir continuously so not to burn.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Once Butterscotch mixture is cool, mix Flour, Brown Sugar, Baking Powder, Salt, Vanilla& egg into saucepan.
- Stir until thoroughly mixed in with Butterscotch.
- Fold in Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips and Mini-Marshmallows.
- Lightly grease 9x9 pan with margarine or butter.
- Spread mixture into pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until edges are brown.
- Let cool, cut-- then watch them disappear!