1 hr 10 mins
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
This pie is EXCELLENT! If your looking for a delicious chocolate fix, here it is! This is great to bring to a friends for dessert after dinner, or to a party at work. Awesome for any type of get together actually! I serve with a big scoop or two of French Vanilla ice cream, just to put a smile on everyones face, and add a few extra calories :) Prep time does not include time it takes to make the pie crust, or the chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare pastry shell. Chill until ready to use.
- 2Preheat oven to 350.
- 3In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and 1 of the eggs. Beat until smooth. Set aside.
- 4In large bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, water and remaining 2 eggs,.
- 5mixing well.
- 6Spread 1/2 cup brownie mixture in bottom of crust-lined pan. Spoon.
- 7and carefully spread cream cheese mixture over brownie layer.
- 8Top with remaining brownie mixture, spreading evenly.
- 9Sprinkle with pecans.
- 10Bake for 40-50 minutes or until center is puffed and crust is golden brown.
- 11If necessary, cover edge of crust with strips of foil after 15-20 minutes of baking to prevent excessive browning. (Pie may have cracks on surface.).
- 12Heat hot fudge sauce in microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds.
- 13Drizzle fudge over top of pie.
- 14Cool 3 hours, or until completely cooled.
- 15Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Di's Cream Cheese Brownie Pie
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 663.0
- Calories from Fat 367
- Total Fat 40.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 110.7 mg
- Sodium 448.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 9.4 g