1/1 Photo of Di's Brown Sugar Cookies
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
These cookies are so good, you will wonder where they have been all your life. Well, now they are right here, so try em and see how good they are! Cooking time is per pan of cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In a large mixing bowl cream together brown sugar and shortening until light and fluffy.
- 3Beat in eggs, milk and orange peel.
- 4In a separate bowl stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, and salt. Mix into the sugar mixture, then stir in raisins and nuts.
- 5Drop the dough by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
- 6Bake 10-12 minutes or until done.
- 7Remove from baking sheets, and cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Di's Brown Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1081 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1463.2
- Calories from Fat 559
- Total Fat 62.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 142.4 mg
- Sodium 691.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 217.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 136.0 g
- Protein 18.6 g