Recipe by Kelly322
A tasty addition to the standard dirty martini!
Top Review by VenomousKate
Blue Cheese-stuffed olives are the BEST garnish in a martini! Much as I love a good martini, I usually have to ask my husband to make them because I always somehow mess it up. Not any more. This is the PERFECT recipe (although I prefer mine so dry that one merely whispers "Vermouth" rather than actually adding the stuff). Cheers!
- 1 (8 ounce) packagecrumbled blue cheese
- 1 teaspoon dry vermouth (rough estimate)
- 1 ounce vodka
- 2 Spanish olives (Queen sized with juice reserved)
- 1⁄2 cup ice
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove pimentos from olives. Stuff the olives with the blue cheese. Soak the olives in some vermouth with a splash of the olive juice while you prepare the drink.
- Pour ice into shaker.
- Pour a dash ofthe vermouth over the ice.
- Briskly shake in shaker for about 10 seconds then discard vermouth.
- Pour the vodka into the shaker with about a spoonful of olive juice (more/less to taste).
- With brisk, firm shakes, shake the shaker for about 15 outward shakes.
- Pour into chilled martini glasses, add olives, and Enjoy!
- *Martini will have a cloudy appearance due to olive juice and being cold.