1/1 Photo of Dirty Vodka Martini
Too strong for me, but my hubby is a fan! He enjoys his straight up with blue cheese stuffed olives and a cigar in hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup premium vodka (Belvedere or Kettle One are great)
- 4 teaspoons olive juice
- 3 blue cheese stuffed olives (on a toothpick)
- 1Place ice to the brim of your martini glass and top off with ice cold water. Let glass chill while you make the martini.
- 2Pour vodka and olive juice in a martini shaker. Drop in about 10 ice cubes and put the top on the shaker.
- 3Shake the martini shaker hard and quickly for about 10-15 seconds.
- 4Pour the ice water out of the martini glass and pour the vodka martini into the glass. Drop the toothpick with olives into the martini and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dirty Vodka Martini
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: