Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Too strong for me, but my hubby is a fan! He enjoys his straight up with blue cheese stuffed olives and a cigar in hand.
- 1⁄2 cup premium vodka (Belvedere or Kettle One are great)
- 4 teaspoons olive juice
- 3 blue cheese stuffed olives (on a toothpick)
- Place ice to the brim of your martini glass and top off with ice cold water. Let glass chill while you make the martini.
- Pour vodka and olive juice in a martini shaker. Drop in about 10 ice cubes and put the top on the shaker.
- Shake the martini shaker hard and quickly for about 10-15 seconds.
- Pour the ice water out of the martini glass and pour the vodka martini into the glass. Drop the toothpick with olives into the martini and serve.