Recipe by Candace Michelle 2
From Diane & Todd's White on Rice food blog. This is wonderful. They recommend infusing your vodka with freshly grated horseradish 5-7 days prior to making this drink, but if you want one right away then you can use prepared horseradish. If you do infuse the vodka then the extra horseradish that the recipe states will not be required. Cheers!
- 56.69 g vodka
- 113.39 g tomato juice
- 14.17 g fresh lemon juice
- 14.17 g olive juice
- 1.23 ml horseradish (read note in description above)
- 0.5 ml celery salt
- 0.75 ml sriracha sauce
- 0.5 ml Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the ingredients into a mixing glass. Add ice and roll the mixing glass to combine ingredients. This is not a shaken cocktail.
- Strain into an ice filled glass and garnish.
- *Garnish* leafy celery stalk, lemon or lime wedge, pickled green tomatoes on a skewer, olives, baby carrots, cocktail onions.