Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I love this candy and make it every Christmas. If you are lucky enough to live near a Trader Joe's, their Candy Cane Joe-Joes in place of the Oreos are also a tasty change up.
- 1 lb Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesoftened cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 lb white almond bark
- Combine cream cheese and cookie crumbs. I use my hands for this. Mess, but easier than trying to use a spoon.
- Let mixture cool in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Roll mixture into bite size balls and freeze for one hour.
- Melt almond bark in a double boiler.
- Dip frozen balls into almond bark and place on wax paper lined cookie sheet. Freeze until bark is hardened.