Recipe by quirkycook
I love this candy and make it every Christmas. If you are lucky enough to live near a Trader Joe's, their Candy Cane Joe-Joes in place of the Oreos are also a tasty change up.
Top Review by Juilettewells
My aunt makes these every year during Christmas time or Thanksgiving. They are ahhmazing. Besides using white chocolate we use Milk chocolate and sometimes white. Thanks for the Recipe.
- 1 lb Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesoftened cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 lb white almond bark
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese and cookie crumbs. I use my hands for this. Mess, but easier than trying to use a spoon.
- Let mixture cool in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Roll mixture into bite size balls and freeze for one hour.
- Melt almond bark in a double boiler.
- Dip frozen balls into almond bark and place on wax paper lined cookie sheet. Freeze until bark is hardened.