Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Sooo very good! **This recipe has been modified to eliminate the salt**
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 7 1⁄2 ounces green olives, 'gourmet and chopped'
- 1 jalapeno, finely diced
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash onion powder
- 2 tablespoons vodka
- Mix all ingredients.
- Chill at least one hour.
- Serve with veggies, crackers or spread on a sandwich.
The flavor was ok but man was it salty. I was hesitant about adding the salt because the olives already have enough but I did and wish now I wouldn't have. I may try again just without the salt. I did like the idea and thanks for sharing this recipe!