Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very flavorful and robust dip that can be served with crudites' or with crackers, bagel chips, sesame sticks or any other crispy snack you may have on hand. A friend brought this to work, having purchased it at a gourmet store and everyone raved about it. I decided to try a "homemade" version and now my office has me make it once or twice a month and says it's better than the store-bought by a long shot! It should be made the night before, to let the flavors meld, or at least, in the morning for an evening serve.
- 3 -4 green onions, chopped (use entire onion)
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic (I use the pre-chopped garlic, in liquid, and add a little of the liquid)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 7 ounces of good quality martini olives, chopped (I used jalepeno stuffed olives, but you can use feta stuffed olives, garlic stuffed olives, or just )
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 ounce grey goose vodka (optional)
- Mix first 6 ingredients together and allow flavors to mix for one hour.
- Add softened cream cheese and mix well. Use reserved olive liquid to thin if dip is too thick.
- Chill overnight.
- Serve in Martini glass with a skewer of additional olives or pearl onions, surrounded by raw veggies or crackers of your choice.
- **This recipe can be made low fat, by using fat free cream cheese**.