Recipe by LiisaN
Dirty martini served as a dip or spread on a crackers or even a bagel..delicious!
Top Review by coleen114
Fabulous! Even those who don't like olives loved this. I had to substitute 1 T. dried chives instead of the green onions because I forgot to buy them, but it tasted so good that I will probably do it the same way next time.
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 226.79 g jarof chopped green olives, drained and reserve juice
- 0.59 ml black pepper
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 4 green onions, chopped both tops and green
- 1.23 ml garlic salt (optional)
- 113.39 g canof chopped jalapenos (optional)