Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Dirty martini served as a dip or spread on a crackers or even a bagel..delicious!
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 226.79 g jarof chopped green olives, drained and reserve juice
- 0.59 ml black pepper
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 4 green onions, chopped both tops and green
- 1.23 ml garlic salt (optional)
- 113.39 g canof chopped jalapenos (optional)
- Combine all ingredients and blend until well mixed.
- If needed you can add sparingly the juice from the olives - or even add vodka.
- Chill for an hour.
Fabulous! Even those who don't like olives loved this. I had to substitute 1 T. dried chives instead of the green onions because I forgot to buy them, but it tasted so good that I will probably do it the same way next time.
I purchased a jar of this dip at one of the wineries near Leavenworth Washington and it was delish! Making it from scratch is much more cost effective, plus you can have it when ever you want. I made it using jalapeno stuffed green olives, knocking 2 ingredients off at the same time. I was thrilled to see it posted, Thanks for sharing.
I am all about a Grey Goose Martini Dirty and came across this and thought WHY NOT? GREAT! Easy/