Recipe by LiisaN
Dirty martini served as a dip or spread on a crackers or even a bagel..delicious!
Top Review by coleen114
Fabulous! Even those who don't like olives loved this. I had to substitute 1 T. dried chives instead of the green onions because I forgot to buy them, but it tasted so good that I will probably do it the same way next time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) jarof chopped green olives, drained and reserve juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 4 green onions, chopped both tops and green
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt (optional)
- 1 (4 ounce) canof chopped jalapenos (optional)