Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Inspired by the trendy drink. Important to let these chill in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours before serving, so the texture firms up.
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled, cut in half, and yolks mashed in a bowl
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vodka
- 1 tablespoon olive juice (from a jar of green olives)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive juice (from a jar of green olives)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- black pepper
- sliced green olives, for garnish
- In a bowl, combine the mashed yolks, mayonnaise, vodka, olive brine, cayenne, and parsley.
- Taste, then season with salt and pepper.
- Fill the whites evenly with the mixture; garnish each egg with half of an olive slice.
- Cover and refrigerate 3-4 hours before serving.