Inspired by the trendy drink. Important to let these chill in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours before serving, so the texture firms up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled, cut in half, and yolks mashed in a bowl
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vodka
- 1 tablespoon olive juice (from a jar of green olives)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive juice (from a jar of green olives)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- black pepper
- sliced green olives, for garnish
- 1In a bowl, combine the mashed yolks, mayonnaise, vodka, olive brine, cayenne, and parsley.
- 2Taste, then season with salt and pepper.
- 3Fill the whites evenly with the mixture; garnish each egg with half of an olive slice.
- 4Cover and refrigerate 3-4 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dirty Martini Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (385 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.1
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 107.5 mg
- Sodium 74.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: