Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A chocolate mint cheesecake made with creme de menthe and Kahlua.
- 6 chocolate wafers, finely crushed
- 1 1⁄2 cups light cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sugar substitute
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup creme de menthe
- 1 tablespoon Kahlua
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate, mini-morsels
- Sprinkle wafer crumbs in the bottom of a 7-inch springform pan and set aside.
- Blend cream cheese, sugar, cottage cheese, cocoa, flour, creme de menthe, Kahlua and salt until smooth.
- Add the egg.
- Fold in the chocolate.
- Slowly pour the mixture over the crumbs.
- Bake at 30 degrees for and hour to hour and ten minutes or until cheesecake is set.
- Let cool , cover and chill for at least 8 hours.
- Remove the sides of the pan and transfer cheesecake to a platter.