Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice and thick chocolate icing for cakes, brownies, etc.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 lb bittersweet chocolate (70% cocoa)
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate (54% cocoa)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Melt chocolate and butter together.
- In a mixer, combine the chocolate, and half of the sugar.
- If frosting is too thick, mix in water.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients. If frosting seems too thick, or too runny more milk, or sugar can be added.