If you've had the creamy chicken Cajun pasta, it's time to get down and dirty and taste something even better.
- 368.54 g boxdreamfield's rotini pasta, cooked
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 354.88 ml diced celery
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 226.79 g lean ground beef
- 198.44 g smoked sausage, chopped
- 283.49 g chicken livers
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 14.79 ml instant chicken bouillon
- 14.79 ml cajun spices
- 14.79 ml paprika
- 14.79 ml louisiana hot pepper sauce
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 425.24 g tomato sauce
- 78.07 ml dry red wine
- 118.29 ml half-and-half
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta and drain;set aside.
- Saute chicken livers in olive oil until cooked through; allow to cool and mince.
- In a very large skillet, saute ground beef, smoked sausage, onion, celery, green pepper, garlic, cajun spice, paprika, salt, and pepper until very nicely browned.
- Add chicken livers back to pan, tthen stir in wine and let it cook off.
- Add tomato sauce, instant chicken bouillon, hot pepper sauce, and soy sauce and stir to blend.
- Stir in half and half and let thicken just a little bit, then combine sauce with cooked rotini.
- Serve garnished with parmesan cheese.
This is amazing! <br/>Flavors all mixed up but you can still feel each one separately in your mouth!<br/>It took me more than 55 min to make it but at the end I was so happy!<br/>I had some Gnocchi mixed up with pasta as well.