Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you've had the creamy chicken Cajun pasta, it's time to get down and dirty and taste something even better.
- 1 (13 ounce) boxdreamfield's rotini pasta, cooked
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced celery
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces lean ground beef
- 7 ounces smoked sausage, chopped
- 10 ounces chicken livers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon instant chicken bouillon
- 1 tablespoon cajun spices
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon louisiana hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 1⁄3 cup dry red wine
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta and drain;set aside.
- Saute chicken livers in olive oil until cooked through; allow to cool and mince.
- In a very large skillet, saute ground beef, smoked sausage, onion, celery, green pepper, garlic, cajun spice, paprika, salt, and pepper until very nicely browned.
- Add chicken livers back to pan, tthen stir in wine and let it cook off.
- Add tomato sauce, instant chicken bouillon, hot pepper sauce, and soy sauce and stir to blend.
- Stir in half and half and let thicken just a little bit, then combine sauce with cooked rotini.
- Serve garnished with parmesan cheese.
This is amazing! <br/>Flavors all mixed up but you can still feel each one separately in your mouth!<br/>It took me more than 55 min to make it but at the end I was so happy!<br/>I had some Gnocchi mixed up with pasta as well.