Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This has become my favorite . . . they have a kick, but that keeps me from drinking them to fast! They're soooooo good!
- 1 ounce peppar vodka
- 2 ounces vodka, ice cold
- 1 dash dry vermouth
- 2 large jalapeno-stuffed green olives
- 1 trappey's white tabasco chili pepper (optional)
- 1 dash olive juice (to taste)
- crushed ice
- Mix vodkas, vermouth, and olive juice with ice into cocktail shaker and blend for 15 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with jalapeño stuffed olive.
- Note: I've been unable to locate peppar voda lately so have been using Recipe #272674 to make my own. Instead of habenero chili's I've used jalapenos.
I thought this would be a bit much with all the hot flavors, but it really wasn't. I like the different style of a dirty martini. I also make my own pepper vodka, using the same recipe referenced in the directions. Very good martini! Made for ZWT5, RRR.