Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
Yummy is all I can say about this. Using frozen banana produces a thick shake like adult beverage.
Make and share this Dirty Banana recipe from Food.com.
- 1 fluid ounce rum
- 1 fluid ounce banana liqueur, 99 bananas
- 1 fluid ounce bailey's irish cream
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1 banana, frozen
- 4 ice cubes
- Blend together all ingredients for 30 seconds.
- Use coconut rum or vodka for variation.
This was really good. It was more like 2 servings for me though--all the better, because there is plenty to split between 2 people, or even 3 if you want smaller servings. I used coconut rum, and it was delicious. My frozen banana was a bit mushy and had "browned" significantly, so I tossed it away and just used a fresh banana, and it didn't seem to effet the outcome. Thanks, Kelbel.
Absolutely delicious! This is now a summertime favorite! Thanks, KelBel! Made for cook-a-thon.
Made for the cook-a-thon.