Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
Taken on Absolut Vodka site.
Make and share this Dirty Banana recipe from Food.com.
- 1 ounce cuban rum (aged)
- 1⁄2 ounce banana liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce coffee liqueur
- 1 ounce cream
- 1 ounce milk
- Fill a sling glass to the rim with crushed ice.
- Put a small amount of crushed ice in the blender container.
- Pour aged rum of cuban type, banana liqueur, coffee liqueur, cream and milk over the crushed ice.
- Close the lid on the blender and run until the drink is smooth. Add some more liquid if it's too hard, and more ice if it's too runny.
- Pour the drink into the sling glass.
- Garnish with a banana (slice).
What's not to love?! I placed everything, including the crushed ice, in my blender and blended away since I like this style of drink on the slushy side. Thanks, Boomette! Made for Zaar Stars.
We loved this last night after dinner. More like dessert than a drink. Thanks Boomette.
Very good! I also added some more milk. It is such a flavorful and creamy drink! Thanks for sharing.