Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 lb Oreo cookies (or Hydrox, store brand, etc.)
- 1 quart premium vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes instant pistachio pudding mix (or your favorite flavor)
- 1 pint whipping cream (or you may use Cool Whip and skip the whipping cream, sugar & vanilla)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Crumble Oreo cookies (not too fine).
- Line a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with half of the cookies. Place in freezer while preparing remaining ingredients.
- Mix with mixer: milk, softened ice cream and pudding. Put the mixture in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whip the whipping cream, adding ¼ cup sugar and ½ teaspoons vanilla.
- Spread the pudding mix on top of the cookies in pan, careful to keep the cookies from sliding.
- Carefully spread on whipped cream, then top with remaining cookie crumbs.
- Keep refrigerated.