1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Easy and delicious! It travels great too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat pudding mix and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 minute Let stand 5 minute Stir in COOL Whip and 1/2 cup cookie crumbs.
- 2Put 1/2 of the pudding mix in a large bowl.
- 3Top with 1/2 of the remained cookie crumbs.
- 4Put the rest of the pudding mix in the bowl.
- 5Top with rest of the cookie crumbs.
- 6Refrigerate 1 hour. Top with fruit snacks just before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dirt Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.9
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 38.1 mg
- Sodium 119.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding