Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very rich and chocolatey dessert.
- 1 (18 ounce) package Oreo cookies
- 3 cups milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (5 1/8 ounce) boxes chocolate instant pudding
- Crush Oreos and set aside.
- Mix milk and pudding and set aside.
- Mix butter, cream cheese, cool whip and sugar until smooth.
- Blend in pudding.
- Layer pudding and Oreos in a fancy bowl.
- For a conversation piece,place mixture and Oreos into a clean planter,then add artificial flowers on top to resemble a potted plant.
This is the BEST dirt pudding ever. I made it for wedding reception as the groom's cake. It was eaten before the other cake was even cut and the recipe was quadripled. Too rich for kids but definately an adult dessert.