- 1 (18 ounce) package Oreo cookies
- 3 cups milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (5 1/8 ounce) boxes chocolate instant pudding
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush Oreos and set aside.
- Mix milk and pudding and set aside.
- Mix butter, cream cheese, cool whip and sugar until smooth.
- Blend in pudding.
- Layer pudding and Oreos in a fancy bowl.
- For a conversation piece,place mixture and Oreos into a clean planter,then add artificial flowers on top to resemble a potted plant.