1/2 Photos of Dirt Pudding
This tastes sooo good! It's very easy to make and also kid friendly. Try using different flavored puddings. Yummy! I also like to do more layers, just makes it more interesting. Use different types of oreos as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break up cookies, put 1/2 on bottom of preferred dish and save other 1/2 for topping.
- 2Mix pudding and milk together, set aside.
- 3Mix sugar, cream cheese and butter.
- 4Add sugar mixture to pudding; fold in cool whip.
- 5Pour onto cookies, top with remaining cokies.
- 6I like to let it cool for atleast a half hour if I have time.
- 7Let's it all meld together and it tastes better cool.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dirt Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 964.6
- Calories from Fat 474
- Total Fat 52.7 g
- Saturated Fat 31.6 g
- Cholesterol 79.0 mg
- Sodium 1058.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 116.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 90.7 g
- Protein 10.7 g