Recipe by byZula
This tastes sooo good! It's very easy to make and also kid friendly. Try using different flavored puddings. Yummy! I also like to do more layers, just makes it more interesting. Use different types of oreos as well.
Top Review by Kristen in Chicago
I made this without the powdered sugar and butter because I didn't have them on hand, and this turned out SO good. It takes a bit of time to make, but it is well worth it. I used a mini food chopper to crush the oreos and it was very quick and much easier than crushing them by hand! Thanks for the recipe.
- 1 (14 ounce) bag Oreo cookies
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages French vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine (1/4 cup)
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Break up cookies, put 1/2 on bottom of preferred dish and save other 1/2 for topping.
- Mix pudding and milk together, set aside.
- Mix sugar, cream cheese and butter.
- Add sugar mixture to pudding; fold in cool whip.
- Pour onto cookies, top with remaining cokies.
- I like to let it cool for atleast a half hour if I have time.
- Let's it all meld together and it tastes better cool.