This tastes sooo good! It's very easy to make and also kid friendly. Try using different flavored puddings. Yummy! I also like to do more layers, just makes it more interesting. Use different types of oreos as well.
- Break up cookies, put 1/2 on bottom of preferred dish and save other 1/2 for topping.
- Mix pudding and milk together, set aside.
- Mix sugar, cream cheese and butter.
- Add sugar mixture to pudding; fold in cool whip.
- Pour onto cookies, top with remaining cokies.
- I like to let it cool for atleast a half hour if I have time.
- Let's it all meld together and it tastes better cool.