- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed Oreo cookies
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter (margerine), cream cheese and icing sugar together until smooth.
- Set aside.
- Combine the milk with the 2 pudding powders.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Add cream cheese mixture and mix well.
- Put 2/3 of crumbs in the bottom of a clean flower pot.
- Spoon in pudding and top with the rest of the crumbs.
- Finish by putting an artificial flower in the middle.
- Variation: Can also just put into a 9z13 inch pan.