Abby Girl's Note:
This is strictly for kids -- or -- to make it adult friendly, serve with chocolate curls, sprinkles or drizzle with a chocolate sauce. This can be made a week in advance
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups chocolate ice cream
- 20 chocolate sandwich style cookies (Oreos, etc.)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- gummy worms
- 1Crust: Combine crumbs, sugar and butter; mix well. Press mixture over bottom and sides of 9" pie plate. Chill in fridge while making filling.
- 2Filling: Let ice cream soften slightly in the fridge to a creamy consistency. Meanwhile, coarsely grind cookies in food processor.
- 3Measure ice cream into bowl and work with a wooden spoon until soft enough to fold in miniature marshmallows and 1-3/4 cups of the cookie crumbs (reserve remaining crumbs).
- 4Spoon mixture into pie shell and sprinkle top with remaining cookie crumbs. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- 5To Serve: Remove pie from freezer and let stand in fridge in fridge about 15 minutes. Just before serving, decorate with gummy bears.
- 6Note: Gummy bears will sieze up in the fridge, so don't chill them.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dirt Pie With Gummy Bears
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.7
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 48.9 mg
- Sodium 321.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 49.1 g
- Protein 6.1 g