Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is strictly for kids -- or -- to make it adult friendly, serve with chocolate curls, sprinkles or drizzle with a chocolate sauce. This can be made a week in advance
- Crust: Combine crumbs, sugar and butter; mix well. Press mixture over bottom and sides of 9" pie plate. Chill in fridge while making filling.
- Filling: Let ice cream soften slightly in the fridge to a creamy consistency. Meanwhile, coarsely grind cookies in food processor.
- Measure ice cream into bowl and work with a wooden spoon until soft enough to fold in miniature marshmallows and 1-3/4 cups of the cookie crumbs (reserve remaining crumbs).
- Spoon mixture into pie shell and sprinkle top with remaining cookie crumbs. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- To Serve: Remove pie from freezer and let stand in fridge in fridge about 15 minutes. Just before serving, decorate with gummy bears.
- Note: Gummy bears will sieze up in the fridge, so don't chill them.