Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Mmmmm...a rich Oreo pie without the cream cheese. You can add gummy worms in as well, but I don't like the taste or the texture.
- 1 9-inch Oreo cookie pie crust
- 20 crushed Oreo cookies
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 package chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup cold milk
- Mix together pudding and cold milk, let stand 5 minutes.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Mix in chips and 3/4 cookie crumbs.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
- Top with additional oreos (optional).
- Freeze until firm or serve chilled.