Recipe by momjan
Kids would love to help with this No Bake dessert. Serve in a large hurricane lamp, or clean/new children's pails.
Top Review by Tonda
I have made this several times and it is always a hit. I have put this in a new flower pot and put plastic flowers in it and a plastic trowel. It's a cute way to take it to a bbq in the summer.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Oreo cookies
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 8 ounces confectioners' sugar
- 8 ounces milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes instant chocolate pudding mix
- 12 -15 gummy worms (different colors)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put oreo cookies in food processor or large ziploc bag. Process or smash until crumbles.
- Stir the cream cheese, cool whip, sugar, pudding mix (2 large boxes of pudding) and milk together until blended.
- Layer the dessert as follows:.
- Begin with a small layer of Oreo in the bottom of a flower pot/clear hurricane lamp or children's pail. Layer of pudding mixture, layer of cookies, etc until all of mixture is gone. You will end with a layer of Oreo.
- Top your dessert off with an artificial flower, or for children put gummy worms in the dirt.