Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Kids would love to help with this No Bake dessert. Serve in a large hurricane lamp, or clean/new children's pails.
- Put oreo cookies in food processor or large ziploc bag. Process or smash until crumbles.
- Stir the cream cheese, cool whip, sugar, pudding mix (2 large boxes of pudding) and milk together until blended.
- Layer the dessert as follows:.
- Begin with a small layer of Oreo in the bottom of a flower pot/clear hurricane lamp or children's pail. Layer of pudding mixture, layer of cookies, etc until all of mixture is gone. You will end with a layer of Oreo.
- Top your dessert off with an artificial flower, or for children put gummy worms in the dirt.