Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy dessert to make for crowds or large groups. This makes a very large amount of dessert.
- 1 quart milk
- 4 (3 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 lb Oreo cookies, that have been frozen, chopped
- gummy worms
- Make vanilla pudding with milk and instant vanilla pudding mix.
- Blend Cool Whip and softened cream cheese into pudding.
- Put Oreo cookies in blender and chop.
- Put a layer of Oreos and a layer of pudding mixture in a dish.
- Continue layering until pan is full.
- End with a layer of chopped Oreos on top.
- Garnish with gummy worms.