- 16 ounces Oreo cookies
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups Fresca soda
- 2⁄3 cup powdered milk
- 1 (3 1/3 ounce) box French vanilla instant pudding
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush the Oreos and place half the crumbs in the bottom of an 11x17 inch pan.
- Use a mixer to blend the Cool Whip, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and butter.
- In a bowl, combine the pudding mix, powdered milk, Fresca, and vanilla.
- Beat this mixture until it is the consistency of pudding.
- Combine both mixtures and pour over the layer of crushed Oreos.
- Sprinkle the remaining Oreos on top.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours before serving.